Burning Horizon's Homestar Runner Fan-Forum
"...for good, or for awesome..."

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home Chat Help Search Login Register
Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum Good bye guys...

+  Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum
|-+  CGNU
| |-+  Here Comes the, There Goes the Thnikkaman!
| | |-+  Good bye guys...
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Good bye guys...  (Read 6959 times)
HUGE 2 tha DORK
Formerly the Most Active Member
The Burninator

Back to my roots

Re: Good bye guys...
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 10:40:39 pm »

To once again quote the Back to the Future trilogy, "I DON'T BELIEVE IT!"

Your great channel is back! Man, that was quite a scare.

Still keeping this banner for now, though
Burled Holiday Cabbage
Bhe Turninator
The Burninator

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 12:27:40 am »

*insert BHC rock-idol praise*

So... a +1? Cheesy

Yays! Glad I could be of help. I'ma give you a long overdue subscriber as well.

BHC's YTP of the... I dunno... of the 7 months?:
JFK Has A Peculiar Knowledge Of The Future - Me. No really bad words, but some adult language and situations.
HomeStarRunnerTron
Two More Eggs
Super Mod

Two more eggs.

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2011, 01:34:07 am »

So... a +1? Cheesy

Yays! Glad I could be of help. I'ma give you a long overdue subscriber as well.

Schm'otally. Anything else I can do for you? I'm already writing a thank you song-video in honor of you and Pogo and the like who helped me get out of this sarlacc pit in record time-- it's almost done recording.

MBD123
Dangeresque

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 08:35:33 pm »

Wow, I remember seeing that letter before you locked the thread. For the longest time, I thought he was a girl.
"Oh, it's HomeStarRunnerTron... wait a minute... something about this writing seems... off... this is a joke. *scroll scroll scroll*."
You had me worried for a second.  After a few sentences, though, I recognized the text.  That was one crazy situation with that dude/chick/dude.

Can somebody explain the joke I'm not getting? I like getting jokes.

HUGE 2 tha DORK
Formerly the Most Active Member
The Burninator

Back to my roots

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2011, 09:00:38 pm »

Click the link and you'll see. Basically, there was this guy whose username was Ulic Qel-Droma, and he pretended to be a girl and he changed his username to Erica Qel-Droma and later Erica Fox. Then later he revealed that he was a guy. That's the gist of it. If you want more information, read on. He still visits this forum sometimes, mostly lurking, but he believes he is the "Bane of the forum" which is his username now, even though we forgave him. Well, I forgive him at least.

You don't remember that user? I thought you were around at the same time as him/her.

Still keeping this banner for now, though
potthole
Administrator

I'm a hottie!

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2011, 09:50:45 pm »

Click the link and you'll see. Basically, there was this guy whose username was Ulic Qel-Droma, and he pretended to be a girl and he changed his username to Erica Qel-Droma and later Erica Fox. Then later he revealed that he was a guy. That's the gist of it. If you want more information, read on. He still visits this forum sometimes, mostly lurking, but he believes he is the "Bane of the forum" which is his username now, even though we forgave him. Well, I forgive him at least.

You don't remember that user? I thought you were around at the same time as him/her.

You've basically got the story straight....

Dude was a dude when he first joined.  I can't recall exactly how long he was on here as a dude, but it was long enough for some of us to know he was a dude.  Suddenly one day he changes to a girl-- changes his gender on the "official" forum profile, changes username, etc.  I know at first that I thought he was just being sarcastic.  However, he didn't change back.  Eventually it went on long enough that I started to doubt that he ever claimed to be a guy.  He continued to post as a girl for awhile but eventually left.  Then, quite a long time later he came back.  Sent me a PM and made posts to explain what went down.  Really was a guy all the while but started to pretend to be a girl on here, and I believe in other aspects in his life.  The girl was somebody he had a crush on.  He was convinced that we all hated him as a result and said he'd never bother us again.  Although I was a little weirded out and a little mad at the stunt he pulled, I was willing to look beyond all that, but he refused to post again.  In a way, that may have been the best choice for him.

`..`..`..`..`..`..`. ><(((>
0!
MBD123
Dangeresque

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2011, 11:19:03 pm »

After looking, it seems like this went down only a month after I joined. It does sound familiar, though.

Guardianjmt
Guardian of the Galaxy
Medallion Gold Plus Member

We're the Guardians of the Galaxy

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2011, 04:31:09 pm »

That's right. I remember that now. I thought he was a girl until potthole (I think it was potthole) told me he was pretty sure it was a guy.

I think it was potthole. Was this before or after you and I stopped speaking? Sheesh I can't remember. If it was after but before the reconciliation then someone else told me. Teatime? Must have been, cuz that was before I had Xbox Live and talked to guys on a regular basis and Teatime was like the only guy on my buddies list at the time.

Before you know it, I'll always look the same, and Alexisonfire will be American
HomeStarRunnerTron
Two More Eggs
Super Mod

Two more eggs.

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2011, 07:36:53 pm »

Teatime was like the only guy on my buddies list at the time.

Whoaaaa. Must've been chuck-ful of the opposite perssssuasion. Lay-deh's man.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 07:37:10 pm by HomeStarRunnerTron » Logged

potthole
Administrator

I'm a hottie!

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2011, 08:53:25 am »

That's right. I remember that now. I thought he was a girl until potthole (I think it was potthole) told me he was pretty sure it was a guy.

I think it was potthole. Was this before or after you and I stopped speaking? Sheesh I can't remember. If it was after but before the reconciliation then someone else told me. Teatime? Must have been, cuz that was before I had Xbox Live and talked to guys on a regular basis and Teatime was like the only guy on my buddies list at the time.

I think he came back and outed himself once things were cool again.  Not sure about the spcific timing of things when I first began to suspect him of changing genders.  I know it was pre-2007, but that's about it.

`..`..`..`..`..`..`. ><(((>
0!
Mr. Teatime
Super Mod

You should be nicer to me.

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2011, 10:44:49 am »

He was convinced that we all hated him as a result and said he'd never bother us again. Although I was a little weirded out and a little mad at the stunt he pulled, I was willing to look beyond all that, but he refused to post again. In a way, that may have been the best choice for him.

Whether or not we would've forgiven him (which I personally would have), this place and all of us would likely just forever remind him of these events, of which he couldn't forgive himself.

Sorry, just had to pop in and psychologize.
Alexisonfire
They're Back Baybee
Medallion Gold Plus Member

RIP Ryan Davis 1979-2013

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2011, 02:34:18 pm »

I thought he was a pretty cool guy.

"Mr. Bones Says The Ride Never Ends."
[Exeunt, Pursued By Bear]
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Back to Strong Bad Email Secrets
All "Homestar Runner" content 1933-20X6 homestarrunner.com
Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.