Burning Horizon's Homestar Runner Fan-Forum
"...for good, or for awesome..."

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home Chat Help Search Login Register
Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum What I did on my summer vacation

+  Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum
|-+  CGNU
| |-+  Here Comes the, There Goes the Thnikkaman!
| | |-+  What I did on my summer vacation
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What I did on my summer vacation  (Read 9739 times)
Bonkava!
Tony Tony Bologna
Medallion Gold Plus Member

In the process of rebranding myself.

Re: What I did on my summer vacation
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2012, 01:18:41 am »

I.... I don't....

what?

He's asking if you're flamboyant.

Anyway, I lost about 80 pounds and stopped biting my nails and now I look like a person rather than a gross.

potthole
Administrator

I'm a hottie!

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2012, 08:11:32 am »

I.... I don't....

what?

You might be too young to know that reference.

He's asking if you're flamboyant.

Kinda/sorta, I guess.  Sorry, my humor may not have been appropriate.  The gay guys I'm friends with have been open for a long time and are quite comfortable joking about things.  My remarks here might not have been the most sensitive.  Sorry.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 08:41:42 am by potthole » Logged

`..`..`..`..`..`..`. ><(((>
0!
Little Sampson
The Burninator

I want to buy your money with some drugs

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 11:06:40 am »

No, I'm totally cool with that. I seriously just didn't know what you were saying.

We all good.

HomeStarRunnerTron
Two More Eggs
Super Mod

Two more eggs.

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2012, 05:05:41 am »

We all good.

We seriously ALL good. Grin

Potthole, your photography work is REALLY impressive-- coming from the dude that just came out of Photography class. Fantastic framing, expert use of natural lighting and aperture, interesting composition-- and most of all, you seem to truly capture your subjects. I know you'd had this since before we went on forum sabbatical, but wow. I'm so glad I can appreciate it more now... I seriously bought two completely separate Canon film cameras, and they were BOTH broken to the point that every picture I took was completely exposed, so I had to do pretty much the whole year digital. LAWL. It was hilarious... Just wondering-- what camera(s) do you use currently?

And-- Deputy Laser Action & The Sneak, I want to see, respectively, proof of your interview and proof of your written works! If at all possible. Please.

Also, if you guys need somebody in a wheelchair, I could be this abomination of a character from that abomination of a TV show:

Smiley

And I'd be Asian, which would make it doubly diversifying.

But something inside of me would be yearning to be THIS Artie.

As for what I did...
I finished my first year of college, and got into an animation program!

And um, I have a girlfriend! A-an honest-to-goodness girlfriend... who has yet to dump me, and actually wants a future with me, and really supports me. H-hah... i-it's greater and more unbelievable than any dream already. And-- you guys all know how crazy my dreams personally are.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AAXn52_ZnSc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/AAXn52_ZnSc</a>

Here is she, in all of her magnificent, idiosyncratic, whimsical, starry-eyed and phantasmagoric glory!

And to end, I'd like to share with you a video I've been working on the entire time we've been away from each other! Hopefully, the full version of this song will come out by this Christmas...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-SRskEbF0Z4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/-SRskEbF0Z4</a>
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 05:07:02 am by HomeStarRunnerTron » Logged

potthole
Administrator

I'm a hottie!

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2012, 11:36:47 am »

Potthole, your photography work is REALLY impressive-- coming from the dude that just came out of Photography class. Fantastic framing, expert use of natural lighting and aperture, interesting composition-- and most of all, you seem to truly capture your subjects. I know you'd had this since before we went on forum sabbatical, but wow. I'm so glad I can appreciate it more now... I seriously bought two completely separate Canon film cameras, and they were BOTH broken to the point that every picture I took was completely exposed, so I had to do pretty much the whole year digital. LAWL. It was hilarious... Just wondering-- what camera(s) do you use currently?

Thanks for the accolades.  I feel that the sports photography is my strongest, but find I like my portraits more and more each time I shoot.

Camera is a Nikon D300S.  I've been shooting with it for about two and a half years.  Really need to get around to upgrading to a full frame body, but have a lot of saving up I need to do still.  Crop body isn't all that bad for sports on a big field, but for portraits and "close" sports like basketball, full frame would be nice.

The photos I shared feature a handful of different lenses.  The football shots were taken with a Nikon 400mm f/2.8.  Basketball were with Sigma 50mm f/1.4.  Baseball photo was Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8.  The portraits, boy... tractor was Nikon 105mm f/2, bridge was that Sigma 50mm, other two were Nikon 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6.  I quit using this lens last fall, was never happy with its performance.

`..`..`..`..`..`..`. ><(((>
0!
Homestarguy
BHZ's own "Normal Member"
The Sturge

Please Clap. Please Get It Off.

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2012, 07:01:03 pm »

Now we just need somebody in a wheelchair to sit next to you and Sonic on the BHZ calendar cover.

Was thinking this, maeby...

Adding the occasional quip since '04
----------------------------------------------------------------------
bhzstinkomank: HUGE storm abrewing 'bove my house
bhzstinkomank: so if I drop out
bhzstinkomank has left the chat room.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Back to Strong Bad Email Secrets
All "Homestar Runner" content 1933-20X6 homestarrunner.com
Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.