Burning Horizon's Homestar Runner Fan-Forum
"...for good, or for awesome..."

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home Chat Help Search Login Register
Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum Regarding Retirement Threads

+  Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum
|-+  CGNU
| |-+  Here Comes the, There Goes the Thnikkaman!
| | |-+  Regarding Retirement Threads
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Regarding Retirement Threads  (Read 3302 times)
yello_dello
Ex Admin

Hello Yello Dello, would you mind coming with us?

Regarding Retirement Threads
« on: May 12, 2004, 07:58:49 pm »

Ok, I'm going to put this as nicely and as diplomatically as I possibly can.  I don't want anyone to think I'm being mean, or uncaring.  But... these retirement threads and related retirement vote things are getting out of hand.

From now on, if you want to "retire" for whatever reason, because you no longer like H*R or you think people don't like you, or whatever....

You may post a thread saying good-bye.  But please...only post this if you really really really plan on quitting the forum.  Don't just post it to get a sympathetic response from everyone, or because you're seeking attention.  Again, I don't want to sound mean, but how many times have we ALL seen someone say they're going to retire, and they're STILL posting?  

Also... no more "Voting on retirement" threads.  Again, if you plan on quitting the forum, you must have your own good reasons for doing so.   If you're not sure if you want to quit or not, then don't!  No-one requires that you log onto this site and read posts or make posts.  If you want to quit, then you're free to do so.  If you want to just "wait and see" that's ok too.  If you want to remain a member and not post for 6 weeks, you can do that too.  

What I'm saying, basically, is this.  ONLY post a retirement thread if you're really quitting the forum and want to say goodbye to everyone.  Other than that PLEASE no more retirement threads.  And any of the "voting" type threads will gain an instant Baleete.

yello_dello
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by 1096606800 » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Back to Strong Bad Email Secrets
All "Homestar Runner" content 1933-20X6 homestarrunner.com
Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.