Burning Horizon's Homestar Runner Fan-Forum
"...for good, or for awesome..."

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home Chat Help Search Login Register
Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum « Depressio's Sadmail - NEW -> 55 Guests (Yeah, for real.) »

+  Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum
|-+  In da Basement
| |-+  Bubs' Bookstand
| | |-+  Smells like ... email!
| | | |-+  Depressio's Sadmail - NEW -> 55 Guests (Yeah, for real.)
Poll
Question: So...the 200th email and the end of Sadmails...
Well done. *clap* - 15 (38.5%)
Hmm...pretty interesting. - 1 (2.6%)
Eh. - 3 (7.7%)
*sniff* I cried during the credits. - 20 (51.3%)
Total Votes: 39

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Depressio's Sadmail - NEW -> 55 Guests (Yeah, for real.)  (Read 75113 times)
TheTire
Super Great Poster

Your face must die.

Re: Depressio's Sadmail: NEW -> Grand Finale (The 200th and Final Email)
« Reply #870 on: November 24, 2006, 01:18:07 pm »

This is kinda my first time seeing this thread in a while. And I STILL almost cried. Well done.

Ah, nostalgia. I love you so.

I actually made this.
PokéHomsar
Celebrity Pharmacist

Banned.

Re: Depressio's Sadmail: NEW -> Grand Finale (The 200th and Final Email)
« Reply #871 on: November 26, 2006, 11:49:35 pm »

Great final entry, Depressio.  Sad and funny at the same time.  It was "sanny."  Hey, I have a suggestion.  Make the first and last Sadmails into flash and release them on DVD just like all series usually do when they end out of choice.
Depressio
BHZ Lifetime Achievement Award
Super Mod

Re: Depressio's Sadmail
« Reply #872 on: May 28, 2019, 05:44:49 pm »

Email #20X: 55 Guests

Whoa, it's my old email thread! Maybe...I might be able to...if I can just...

What? Locked? Oh man! My 13 years-in-the-making and 5 minutes-in-the-planning idea is foiled by the same 2003 forum technology that once gave it life! Now we'll never know what our favourite Bush-era Sashmjan is up to!

Wait. Wait a second. There was a time when I pulled some sway around here. I wasn't just a moderator. I was a SUPER Moderator! And that means it's time to do something I didn't do a single time in this place: exercise some authority!

UNLOCK!

The email thread creaks open like a...really old book or something?

It worked! Now all of my many followers can once again revel in my antics! Let's see which of my old pals are still lurking around here in the 2019s.

Now, who do we have here...

Whoa! 55 Guests! That's...something. And they seem to be viewing...uh....an eclectic collection of threads. Still, that's 55 people! Or more likely, 55 bots hungry for some speculation about the possible hardware specs for the Microsoft Xenon.

----

2004Pressio: I heard in EGM that thing might even be able to play Half-Life 2 Too bad I'm on still on my Dad's dial-up! Now I'll...

Due to a reference to a game clearly rated M-for-Mature, this thread has been locked by an administrator. Please proceed to Thing in a Bag! Please proceed to Thing in a Bag!

----

Still, I gotta reach out to these new readers! Which means I gotta bring out my best material. Show these robos what made this the ORIGINAL Email Thread! What this thread needs is some serious bot appeal. Also known as shameless flattery and outright sycophantica! 

After all, these are the unsung heroes of the Internet! Undermining democracies and flagging fan videos for copyright violations is thankless work. Which is why I'm taking the historic step to declare Depressio's Sadmail the Web's first oasis for for cyborgs, hotkeys, and clickwads.

Enjoy the following features!
-Unlimited access to all 200 Sadmails, with original broken links!
-Complimentary Captcha Skeleton Key! Just write "guest1" on any Captcha code anywhere on the Internet and you'll be good to go!
-50+ pages of data to salvage, emulate, and duplicate! Emulate my signature off-brand fanfiction style to create your own procedurally-generated Sadmails! Like this one!

----

Sash Sad
Can't seem Member Survivor. Sash email hat! Gloves and Goblin. Gravy timey? The best defense.
Click here to story, Jeff.

----

All right! With features like this, there's no way those hacks can avoid THIS hack! I'll be the toast of the cyber cafe for sure!

Hey, this was kinda fun! Maybe I'll try it again sometime. 2023 is only a few years away!

----

To email Depressio, send him a PM here? Or hit him up on more modern social media platforms.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 05:49:08 pm by Depressio » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Back to Strong Bad Email Secrets
All "Homestar Runner" content © 1933-20X6 homestarrunner.com
Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.