Burning Horizon's Homestar Runner Fan-Forum
"...for good, or for awesome..."

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home Chat Help Search Login Register
Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum ChorTrilogy 3 - The Final Chronicles of The Chort - Complete

+  Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum
|-+  In da Basement
| |-+  Bubs' Bookstand
| | |-+  ChorTrilogy 3 - The Final Chronicles of The Chort - Complete
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ChorTrilogy 3 - The Final Chronicles of The Chort - Complete  (Read 10431 times)
Depressio
BHZ Lifetime Achievement Award
Super Mod

Re: ChorTrilogy 3 - The Final Chronicles of The Chort - Complete
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2007, 05:50:43 pm »

Hey man, well done. You brought an awesome story to an end with class and dignity. I hope to see more of your stuff around here in the future.

The Chort
Former Super Mod
Celebrity Pharmacist

BHZ's Official Texan

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2013, 09:03:29 pm »

I thought I had lost all of these, and was very sad that all my hard work was gone. Not that they were widely read, but it's a big deal for me to go back and reexamine things I've done in the past. So in the last few days, I went back and copied and pasted each chapter into a google doc. There was a lot of stuff that made me smile, some things that made me cringe a little, but mostly it was a great look back into my past.

In the end, I wrote more than sixty pages in the three parts of the ChorTrilogy. I'm glad I finished it, and I'm glad to have it saved to read in the future.

<a href="http://web.archive.org/web/20050423235953/www.filespace.org/Da_Cheat/TChortB.swf" target="_blank">http://web.archive.org/web/20050423235953/www.filespace.org/Da_Cheat/TChortB.swf</a>
HomeStarRunnerTron
Two More Eggs
Super Mod

Two more eggs.

« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2013, 08:00:45 pm »

I thought I had lost all of these, and was very sad that all my hard work was gone. Not that they were widely read, but it's a big deal for me to go back and reexamine things I've done in the past. So in the last few days, I went back and copied and pasted each chapter into a google doc. There was a lot of stuff that made me smile, some things that made me cringe a little, but mostly it was a great look back into my past.

In the end, I wrote more than sixty pages in the three parts of the ChorTrilogy. I'm glad I finished it, and I'm glad to have it saved to read in the future.

*squeals* Your work always meant a great deal to me, monsieur. Highly inventive work, and more of a consistent canon than plenty of other chronicle-type works that are actually published... *cracks up* Aaaand here we are talking about Homestar Runner fan-fiction again. Grrrreat. If anything, BHZ is a national Internet landmark simply for being the world's largest collection of Homestar Runner fan-fiction on the Internet, ever. -- Wow. Never thought of it that way.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Back to Strong Bad Email Secrets
All "Homestar Runner" content 1933-20X6 homestarrunner.com
Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.