Burning Horizon's Homestar Runner Fan-Forum
"...for good, or for awesome..."

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Home Chat Help Search Login Register
Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum « What Flash Projects Are You Working On? »

+  Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum
|-+  In da Basement
| |-+  So Cool an Animation
| | |-+  What Flash Projects Are You Working On?
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What Flash Projects Are You Working On?  (Read 11160 times)
HomeStarRunnerTron
Two More Eggs
Super Mod

Two more eggs.

What Flash Projects Are You Working On?
« on: June 30, 2005, 01:05:00 pm »

Well, since we all know how long it takes to make one of these great cartoons... and we all wanna get out some hype before we explode with information... Wink (Heheheh, just kidding.)... I decided to post this. Tell us all the things you may/will be releasing in the future, a progress report, and all the things about it, if you're fine with that. Just use spoiler tags!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 02:40:11 pm by HomestarRunnerTron » Logged

Two Time Stu
Dangeresque

@_@

Re: What Flash Animations/Games/etc. Are You Working On?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 01:39:21 pm »

you forgot to post our RPG that we're making!

Well, I'll talk aboot it then...

Me and HSRT are making an pixel type RPG!

I now know almost all the actionscript that will need to be used to make it, and there are a few sprites done!

We have a pretty good story so far, and in my opinion the sprites and such look awesome!

here is a little sample of the fighting sequence!

http://www.sitesled.com/members/shafer/test2.html

Yes I made the music, with a great midi maker!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 01:50:59 pm by two-time-stu » Logged

Jengajam
At some point I won something
The Burninator

Yep.

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 01:45:16 pm »

You couldn't maybee make that so the music doesn't auto-play could you? The same thing over and over like that gets annoying.

I'm currently working on my long delayed first MSX episode, making that also long delayed Depressio adventure game, and then plan to continue sadmails for a while after I finish that survivor episode.

The world looks better in lime green font. Yep.
Two Time Stu
Dangeresque

@_@

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 01:47:18 pm »

[size=10pt]You couldn't maybee make that so the music doesn't auto-play could you? The same thing over and over like that gets annoying.
[size]

I'm planning on making a longer verion so its less repetative...

Jengajam
At some point I won something
The Burninator

Yep.

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 01:48:43 pm »

I mean... in this thread... it auto-plays... when you're in this thread. Could you make it stop please?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 01:50:34 pm by Jengajam » Logged

The world looks better in lime green font. Yep.
Two Time Stu
Dangeresque

@_@

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 01:50:42 pm »

Ya sorry I see what you mean now...

Inf
Dangeresque

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 01:59:32 pm »

I am also working on a much delayed toon a lot of you probably already know about.  It's my next Blobs toon and it's called Crambert.

Script: 100% done

Animation: 70% done

Sound: 20% done... Ughh... I'm redoing everything...(Thats why its was delayed.  It got frustrating so I worked on other projects for a while.)

Also I'm gonna make character videos much like the Homestar ones for the main Blob characters.  I only have basic ideas for those so far.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 02:00:17 pm by Infested_Jake » Logged

ACPigeon
VCbidaou
Super Mod

suddenly seymour BUTTS

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 02:21:48 pm »

I'm working on an animutation (A la Two-Time-Stu's "I Like to Move it" toon) at the moment. I've got the song already picked out, and I'm 19.5 seconds into the animation. So, ah:

Script: 0% (I'm gonna "translate" all the lyrics, haven't started yet.)

Animation: 8%

Sound: 100%... I guess.

Well well... maybe it was professor Softcastle McCormick. Wink wink, Harry. Wink wink.
OniChris
Rather Dashing

I'm Cool.

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 04:40:35 pm »

I'm working on a toon called "OniChris's Guide to BHZ". I started a couple weeks ago but I went on a trip and didn't get a chance to work on it.

Script: Probably about 70%
Animation: About 45% or so.
Sound: 8%

I'm also working on a longer toon that I'll choose not to reveal.  Wink

-oNiChRiS-
JelloB_TastersChoice
Little Stiny

Back from the dead.

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2005, 05:14:39 pm »

I'm working on a toon call 12:00.

Script: 100%
Animation: 80%
Sound: 10%

The reason the sound is taking so long is because my mixer is dead. My condenser mic's are useless without my mixer.

HomeStarRunnerTron
Two More Eggs
Super Mod

Two more eggs.

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2005, 12:49:54 pm »

I have muuuch more projects, but they all happen to be on postponement after my computer got sent in... AGAIN... but I'll name you most of my projects and ideas I have.

Ones In Most Progress:

30 Minute Toon, as you already know... and...

Youroppositesfightyouween- A SSX and HSRT Collaboration (This dates back to December 04', but we never got to do it, what with the lack of actors signing up... so now I'm just doing most of the voices.. :-P)

Voices: 45%

Animation: 0%

Character Concepts: No need for them..

Kidnapped 101- My 6th Grade Classroom and HSRT Collaboration- (As you can see... it takes me the most time to script out and do voices. To me, actually, animation takes a lot faster, after you've got every thing up and running. This cartoon actually has voices from my 6th grade class. The script is finished, and the voices partially finished. Though I may need some BHZ members to finish up the job. Now that's it's summer, I have no idea if they'll come over.)

Voices: 50%

Character Concepts: 50%

Sinister Spy’s Dimensi-adventure- An STL Game (Yes, yes, yes. You heard right! Grin STL is finally going to make a game and Scott can be finished doing digging animation in the under construction section!

Scott: *pants and wheezes* Thank you... *collapses on the floor*

This is not really one genre, but it's basically one of them point and click adventures, sort of like Monkey Island or the Putt-Putt/Pajama Sam/Freddi Fish/Spy Fox games from Humongous Entertainment with other elements attached to it. The storyline is hilarious, and features a few new characters, too. But I don't think we'll be seeing them in any cartoons... at least for a while...)

Character Concepts: 100%

Animation: 10%

Voices: 0%

The Prize- An OniChris and HSRT Collaboration (Note For OniChris: Yes, I'm finally getting off my lazy bum and finishing up this... {End Note} This was actually from a looong time ago. I'd just gotten the avatar you see at this moment in time, and asked people to identify all the forms of me in there, OniChris answer first, getting this cartoon as a prize! It's great, so I hope to finish it soon...)

Animation: 50%

Voices: 100%

Things Postponed:

The Genius At Work Halloween Special (working title, was supposed to be for the Halloween in November section. Also showing new... super characters... no, this is not one of those things like on TV when they introduce new characters just to get more attention. I'm showing them for good reasons, you'll see...)

Script: 99% (Now that my writing abilities have gotten better over the last year, I'm gonna go back and tweak it a bit)

Animation: 5%

Voices: 75%

Rescue The Cheat- A Neowhyachi and HSRT Collaboration (Yes, as you BHZ veterans may tell, this will be based off of the epic of yester-Bubs' Bookstand- Rescue The Cheat. So far I'm just working on the script as well, but I'm nearly done...)

Script: 80%

Voices: 0% (Boy, would it be cool if I got TBC to do them...)

Character Concepts: No need for them.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 12:57:06 am by HomestarRunnerTron » Logged

Homestar Golfer
Celebrity Pharmacist

*Drooling indefinately*

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 01:44:51 pm »

I have muuuch more projects, but they all happen to be on postponement after my computer got sent in... AGAIN... but I'll name you most of my projects and ideas I have.

Ones In Most Progress:

30 Minute Toon, as you already know... and...

Youroppositesfightyouween- A SSX and HSRT Collaboration (This dates back to December 04', but we never got to do it, what with the lack of actors signing up... so now I'm just doing most of the voices.. :-P)

Voices: 45%

Character Concepts: No need for them..

Rescue The Cheat- A Neowhyachi and HSRT Collaboration (Yes, as you BHZ veterans may tell, this will be based off of the epic of yester-Bubs' Bookstand- Rescue The Cheat. So far I'm just working on the script as well, but I'm nearly done...)

Script: 80%

Voices: 0% (Boy, would it be cool if I got TBC to do them...)

Character Concepts: No need for them.

Kidnapped 101- My 6th Grade Classroom and HSRT Collaboration- (As you can see... it takes me the most time to script out and do voices. To me, actually, animation takes a lot faster, after you've got every thing up and running. This cartoon actually has voices from my 6th grade class. The script is finished, and the voices partially finished. Though I may need some BHZ members to finish up the job. Now that's it's summer, I have no idea if they'll come over.)

Voices: 50%

Character Concepts: 50%

Sinister Spy’s Dimensi-adventure- An STL Game (Yes, yes, yes. You heard right! Grin STL is finally going to make a game and Scott can be finished doing digging animation in the under construction section!

Scott: *pants and wheezes* Thank you... *collapses on the floor*

This is not really one genre, but it's basically one of them point and click adventures, sort of like Monkey Island or the Putt-Putt/Pajama Sam/Freddi Fish/Spy Fox games from Humongous Entertainment with other elements attached to it. The storyline is hilarious, and features a few new characters, too. But I don't think we'll be seeing them in any cartoons... at least for a while...)

Animation: 10%

Voices: 0%

The Prize- An OniChris and HSRT Collaboration (Note For OniChris: Yes, I'm finally getting off my lazy bum and finishing up this... {End Note} This was actually from a looong time ago. I'd just gotten the avatar you see at this moment in time, and asked people to identify all the forms of me in there, OniChris answer first, getting this cartoon as a prize! It's great, so I hope to finish it soon...)

Animation: 50%

Voices: 100%

Things Postponed:

The Genius At Work Halloween Special (working title, was supposed to be for the Halloween in November section. Also showing new... super characters... no, this is not one of those things like on TV when they introduce new characters just to get more attention. I'm showing them for good reasons, you'll see...)

Script: 99% (Now that my writing abilities have gotten better over the last year, I'm gonna go back and tweak it a bit)

Animation: 5%

Voices: 75%

... okay, I'm pooped. More later!

Flash-aholics anonymous, you have your new club president!

As for me I've been screwing around with alot of different things like variables and a little dabbleing in MC movement with the arrowkeys. My ultimate goal is to make a sort-of stick RPG, but WAAAAAY more elaborate. Of course that's a lofty goal, but It gives me something to work twords. If you see anything from me within the next few months, it'll be a tycoon-based game, or a simple RPG.

I have no signature ideas, so I'm stealing Potthole's fish... and making it a SWORDFISH!!

´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸ ><("("(<(º==>
HomeStarRunnerTron
Two More Eggs
Super Mod

Two more eggs.

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2005, 02:09:11 pm »

Flash-aholics anonymous, you have your new club president!

*stands up to the podium*

I... I'm Skye... And... I'm a flash-aholic.

*applauds*

Yeah, I guess that's true. But at least I have a GOOD habit! Starting at this age, who knows how good I'll be in 9 more years? Disney, watch out for Skye! *Disney stomps on me* Never mind.

-HSRT
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 08:08:39 pm by HomestarRunnerTron » Logged

JelloB_TastersChoice
Little Stiny

Back from the dead.

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2005, 12:37:24 pm »

I don't know if you're a flash-aholic. Most of the actual animation is Below even 10%.

Agent Brown
Totally Awexome Member

I think my mask of sanity...

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2005, 09:22:50 pm »

The Super People Parts 1 - 14 (or 20. I'm not sure. Writer hasn't gotten up to that part yet.)

Now featuring 70% less stolen content from HOMESTARRUNNER.COM(tm)! Soon to be on DVD with FLASHY menus!

[spoiler=Here's a random scene I started 5 minutes ago]Click for "action"[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 09:30:08 pm by Gafaddict » Logged

<a href="http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6941/pokemails6gh.swf" target="_blank">http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6941/pokemails6gh.swf</a>
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Back to Strong Bad Email Secrets
All "Homestar Runner" content © 1933-20X6 homestarrunner.com
Burning Horizon's H*R Fan-Forum | Powered by SMF 1.0.9.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.